A Complete, One Stop Real Estate Video and Photography Service For Agents
- Drone Aerial Video and Stills
- High Definition Video
- Exterior and Interior Photography
Shopping for a new home has changed dramatically over the years. Buyers are now looking to sites like Redfin, Zillow, realtors’ websites and other online resources to find their ideal location and house. Buyers can filter search results to precise size, type, and location. So when your home comes up in their search results, it must stand out from the crowd with excellent photos and video.
The Benefits of Real Estate Video Include:
- The National Association of Realtors reports that 73% of sellers would prefer a real estate agent who could market their property with video, but fewer than 5% of agents actually include video with their listings.
- According to MarketingSherpa, video attracts two to three times as many monthly visitors and doubles their time spent on the site. On top of all that, the website sees a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines by including more video.
- Forrester Research reports that you have a 50 times greater chance of achieving a page 1 ranking with Google when video is included on your page.
- The average visitor spends a mere 48 seconds on a website, but that time increases to over five minutes when the site includes relevant video.
- Real estate video on YouTube can be embedded with calls to action – i.e. “click to visit our website”.
The size and number of buildings at this 185 acre cattle ranch required aerial videography.
Benefits of Aerial Video and Photography
- Aerial video and photography reduces days on the market by 32% on average.
- Sale price is increased by an average of 5.25%.
- Aerial photography and video highlight property features, landmarks and amenities that a regular ground shot could not show.
- Both the property and the realtor benefit from a higher perceived value.
Clearwater Web is FAA licensed and holds the Remote Pilot Airman Certificate, required for all commercial operation. We are also fully insured for all aerial operations allowed by the FAA. We service all of north Idaho and eastern Washington, including the towns of Sandpoint, Priest River, Sagle, Coeur d’Alene, Spokane, Newport and beyond.
Statistics prove that professionally photographed homes are more likely to sell in general, and to sell for more money…”it’s not surprising that these homes also sell faster. Because online searching and browsing is such a critical part of the home-buying process, it follows that a better-photographed home will sell faster because more people are enticed to visit the home and people know what they are getting before they even set foot in the home. Across all price ranges, homes with professional photos sold faster. In the million dollar range, professionally photographed homes sold four days faster, and those in the $400,000 range sold three weeks faster than their counterparts with amateur photos.”
Tommy Unger, Redfin
Our recent photo shoot in Priest River